Run a targeted Social Media Campaign.
Seasonal sales, special events - to make them successful you need a cohesive marketing campaign across all of your marketing platforms.
When you book Terry for this offering, you will walk away with an turnkey cross-platform campaign complete with prepared social media posts and tailored graphics.
* a pre-formatted collection of social media posts for up to three platforms.
* a set of 3 to 5 images, sized for your specific platforms.
We'll start with an email, then chat via Skype or Google Hangout as we move through the process. All told, it will take about one hour of your time. In the time between the initial email and our call, I will be creating the images and building campaign content [minimum of 4 hours].
- Social Media Posts are ONLY for platforms where you currently have a presence of at least 100 followers / fans.
- This offering must be booked no less than 8 weeks before your scheduled marketing campaign.
Master Social Media for Your Brand or Product
Still deciding whether or not to dive into social media? Overwhelmed by the choices and constant change?
Then you want to talk with Terry. In three, 1-hour sessions she shares her practical, realistic approach to helping you build and implement a social media plan. Here's what she does:
* Analyzes your current plans and online presence**
* Identifies the best platforms for your strategy and goals
* Helps you structure a plan with marketing impact
* Ensures you get the most Return on Your Investment (RoI)
If you're the person who says "I don't have time," Terry can show you that yes, you DO have time!
** This analysis is done before the 3-hour consultation begins and is gratis.
* A written analysis of your existing marketing goals, activities, and presence;
* A written Action Plan with steps on what to do next (change or add to current activities).
* The Peace of Mind of having an independent, professional review.
* The confidence of knowing you're going in the right direction.
Send me an email today to get started. That will open our discussion, then we'll set up times to chat on Skype or Google Hangout.
Use an Editorial Calendar for Marketing & Blogging
"I don't have time" or "I don't know what to write about." I hear it All. The. Time.
Give me a little information about your book, and I will give you an editorial calendar that will keep your marketing and blogging fresh for the life of your book or product.
* A calendar with marketing / writing topics for six months [you pick the starting month].
* An editable spreadsheet where you can plan out social media content that complements (and builds on) the editorial themes.
This booking is an iterative process, with just 1 hour of your time. We'll start with an email so I can get the required basic information. I'll spend about 2 hours doing the research and prep work, then we'll meet [Skype or Google+] to review your personalized editorial products.
Get Book Reviews
Book reviews are one of the best tools in an author's marketing toolbox. Their spread-the-word nature makes reviews crucial to discoverability.
With fewer and fewer print publications reviewing books, how do you find someone to review yours? There are millions of blogs out there but which one is the right audience for you?
In this 45-minute session, Terry will help you find the best fits for your book, and walk you through the etiquette of approaching bloggers for reviews.
* (at least) Three recommended reviewer matches;
* a working template for crafting a personalized review request.
Get your children's book or young adult manuscript reviewed
Price: $100.00 For charity
Got a manuscript for a children's picture book, illustrated chapter book, or middle grade novel?
Submit a PDF version to receive a manuscript review tailored specifically to your book. Each written review includes:
* Review of the Book / storyline
* Analysis of its readiness for submission to a publisher
* Suggestions for marketing.
* A written analysis of your book (structural, grammatical, content)
* A written review of your marketing plan OR
* A plan of action for building your author platform.
We'll connect via Email, then chat via Skype or Google Hangout.
Customize a session
Interested in talking more to Terry Doherty about the topics you see here? Getting in touch is easy -- just provide a little info about yourself, what you'd like to talk about, and your budget.