Assess the state of your love life
Amy offers relationship coaching to help clients address ongoing issues, assess where they are, or move on to something new. Contact her for an introductory one-hour session over phone or Skype to discuss topics including (but not limited to):
• Relationship Evaluation
• Tips to boost your relationship
• Dating After Divorce - Getting back in the game
• The art of Compromise
• Is your Relationship worth saving?
• Sex Issues
• Infidelity Issues
• How to move on from heartbreak
• Identifying the profile of the individual that is your true match
• How to jumpstart dating opportunities
• Pinpoint what your obstacles are with immediate plan of action
• Are you in the right relationship?
• Personalized strategy for your dating approach for success
• Key to your happiness - Identifying your goal & how to get there
Develop a dating strategy
Based on her work with hundreds of bachelors and bachelorettes, Amy has developed a strong sense of what it takes to succeed in love—and of what people are lacking. In a one-hour introductory session over phone or Skype, she will help you develop a dating strategy, discussing how you can improve your dating opportunities, pinpoint what's holding you back, and helping you understand what your dating targets are really thinking. This is an introductory session that provides a game-plan for ongoing coaching.
Customize a session
Interested in talking more to Amy Laurent about the topics you see here? Getting in touch is easy -- just provide a little info about yourself, what you'd like to talk about, and your budget.